This is the test product.
This is the test product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The shuttle services need to be reserved 72 hours in advance
- In LANQUIN hotels only in the center, we do NOT bring people to hotels near SEMUC CHAMPEY neither pick people up there
Availability: Every day. Departure times: 08:00 Hrs Departure point: Your hotel / address Duration: 6 hours to Coban / 8 hours to Lanquin Price: 40 USD p.p.
(1) These services are NOT operated by ADRENALINA TOURS and subcontracted, and the quality of the services do not reflect entirely our quality norms … unfortunately there are no other tour operators operating this kind of shuttles. ANY CLAIM should be directed to the companies we subcontracted, or you should seriously think to buy from US a private service (and yes, we guarantee quality)
(2) Most of the buses used are OLD and do not have a lot of space, your knees will suffer and the roads are in bad conditions …. Just being straight forwarded, shuttles from/to Coban and Lanquin are better than the chicken buses but much worse than a private (of course). We offer private services with comfort and flexibility as alternative.
(3) Punctuality is NOT guaranteed, 08.00 am from LANQUIN can be delayed with one hour or more and this is the same case from PANA or ANTIGUA, anyway you always must be ready at time …
(4) On the same shuttle bus there will be people paying more and people less .. why? Each agency sells tickets and only one or two tour operators are operating these shuttles, some agencies do not pay even the minimum salary to their employee’s AND others do … some agencies don’t care about you if something happens AND others do …
We try to pay ALL our people well, in a social responsible way, and this has a price.
(5) You can NOT choose your seat and all seats are used, even the small extra one, s without back support, bad luck for you .. but the price is also related to filling up to the top with people, and no seat should be not occupied.
Pacaya rises to an elevation of 2,552 meters and is by far the most frequently climbed volcano in Guatemala. The volcano is one of the easier volcanoes to climb and also gives you the unique opportunity to climb an active volcano! On clear days you may also be able to view the neighboring volcanoes of Agua, Fuego and Acatenango. The calculated time to go up is 1:45 hours, but this may vary according to the needs of the group. The first meters can be a bit difficult but not impossible, however there are horses that can transport you. You will places along the road where you can make a short break with a beautiful view, while the guide explains a little more about the volcano and its activity. The path is enclosed by vegetation and rocks, in which you can see layers of earth and volcanic sand, a phenomena called “Estera Volcanic”. After almost an hour of walking the vegetation ends and the soil changes to volcanic sand. Coming to the top you will be able to see the three surrounding volcanoes Volcano de Agua, Fuego and Acatenango, as well as the lagoons of Calderas and Amatitlán. We will descend into the crater, where you can prepare marshmallows (provided by the guide) on the warmth of small fumaroles of the volcano.
Availability: Every day. Departure times: 06:00 Hrs / 14:00 Hrs Departure point: yout hotel / Address Duration: 6 hours Price: 17 USD p.p. Included: Spanish-speaking guide, return transport from/to Antigua What to bring: Comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, camera, 2 litter of water, snacks and chocolate bar.
2 days / 1 night
A collective shuttle will take you from Antigua to Aldea La Soledad, Acatenango Volcano. From there we start our hike to the basecamp. We arrive around lunchtime and after having enjoyed a welcoming lunch at this beautiful spot, you will have a free afternoon to explore the volcano.
We wake up at 04:30 am, have breakfast and then we start walking up to the top, to see a spectacular sunrise from the summit. After the sunrise, we start to descend around 07:00 am, and return to Antigua, arriving around 11:00-12:00 hrs.
Availability: Every day. Departure times: 09:00 Hrs Departure point: yout hotel / Address Duration: 2 days and 1 night Price: 68 USD p.p. Included: Full transportation, local spanish guide, lunch and dinner first day, breakfast of second day, camp equipment (Like Tent, Sleeping Bag, Mattresses) Not included: Entrance fee of Q.50, Children up to 11 are free What to bring: comfortable clothes and warm clothes for the night, hiking shoes, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, camera
Antigua Mountains Tour – Q540 P/P
This tour will take us up to the base of the “Volcan de Agua”, to the indigenous town of Santa Maria de Jesus with an altitude of 2,070mts above sea level. We will enjoy a stroll around town and visit the local market at the town’s square. As we make our way back down to Antigua, we will cross the city and head over to El Hato, located on the opposite side of the valley. Once in El Hato we take a short hike down to “Earth Lodge” or “Hobbitenango”, to enjoy the views, relax on the hammocks, and grab a snack. This Earth Lodge is famous for its resemblance to the under-hill houses of “Hobbits”, characters from the well-known Lord of the Rings books and films. Our last stop is down the mountain at “El Cerro de la Cruz”, where we can enjoy an aerial view of Antigua.
Availability: Every day Departure times: 09:30 am or 14:30 pm Departure point: The Adrenalina Tours office in Antigua Duration: 3 hours Price:
83 USD p.p.
Included: Transportation, Spanish-speaking guide,
What to Bring: Comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen, water, camera, some extra money